Sunday, January 31, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT - thinking about PECAN PIE!

Sunday morning, at the airport. I am wishing I could take just one more piece of this pecan pie with me on my trip today. It was baked by my neighbors, and was a highlight at a wonderful birthday party they threw for me last night. We had vintage wine, a great meal out, and then returned home to have this home made pecan pie. Karie ordered the Georgia pecans directly from the grower, and then made her own crust. It was delicious. It had more pecans that most anyhing else - which is just the way I love it!
It is a BIRTHDAY WEEKEND fo me. And so now, I am boarding a plane, flying for five hours, and I will end up in a most wonderful place for my birthday weekend.

(And oh yeah. I will also do a little work over the next couple of days!)

Rick

No comments: